Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Easter!

For Easter, we were able to see my dad and Aunt Laurie!  What a treat!!  I enjoyed running with my dad (he pushed the stroller and would run extra after I went home!) We made delicious healthy food, and worked out every day.  He'd watch the kids when it was time to pick up Tyson so Neal was finally getting a nap in!  He also got us the coveted blendtec!  Thank you Dad!  I am more and more grateful for you as the years go by!  He went down to see my uncle Steve for a few days while Laurie was here and it worked out great!  While they were here together we went to see Berea and had the yummiest burgers in town!  It was so fun just to discover things together!  Thank you Laurie for the great ideas!

Aunt Laurie was so much fun to have here as she always brings springtime with her!  She is just so easy to please, and such fun to be around!  We went to the Henry Clay estate and had a picnic lunch, after climbing trees and picking the flowers we went to Graders for ice cream.  What a dreamy day!  It was so beautiful!












These pictures just make me happy!  For Easter we had fish and honeycomb (we found a local beekeeper who sold us the honeycomb) and it was such a fun new tradition!  We went to church, read about Christ, had a glow in the dark easter egg hunt (thank you Laurie) and just enjoyed our time together.  I know the Savior lives.  I know He is aware of our lives and loves us.  I'm so grateful that He died for me and now lives again!  What a beautiful message of hope!

No comments: