Thursday, November 20, 2014

Neal turns One!

Where to begin? Neal was my hardest birth, but I loved him from the start.  He was easy-going.  He always grabbed his hair with his thumb and fore-finger when he nursed and had the cutest belly-laugh.  He thought things were funny at such a young age!  He loves to try things on his own but always comes running back to Mama.  He gets the biggest smile on his face when Daddy comes home and is so patient with his brothers.  He only cries if he's really hurt and I love him so very very much.  I remember looking at him when he was only a few days old, and I was really hurting, and thinking, "He was worth it." and he totally was.  I have held him longer and just enjoyed him because I feel like this time is so fleeting.  Thank you Neal for showing me love no matter what.
Tyson and Austin got to decorate his cake with sprinkles!
We recently found out he has a severe milk and egg allergy so his cake is vegan!
...and a little hot!  Sorry Neal!


He LOVED this present from Grandma and Grandpa Coltrin--it's a singing car!
Tyson and Austin were just as excited!
I love how different and yet how similar these three hooligans are!
I love this boy.  I feel so grateful every day God gave me him to change my heart.

No comments: