Monday, November 3, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Tyson came home with this awesome picture of what makes him happy and what makes him grouchy :)
Happy--Mom very far away (it was actually of me coming to the rescue per Tyson!)
Grouchy--Austin punching Tyson in the face (it was actually when Austin stole the brownie right from Tyson's mouth)  I just thought these were funny!
We had our annual Cinco de Mayo Party with chips and salsa and it was so delicious!  We had a lot of people come and the kids helped to decorate our burro :)
Austin is always wanting to be funny and make people smile.  I can honestly say he is a natural when it comes to entertaining!  Even his friends think he's funny!
I love this little crawler!  He crawls like Mogley from the Jungle Book!

For Mother's Day this year I was spoiled!  For one, I have these three adorable boys!!
Christian made me this jewelry box and had the boys decorate it.  It is perfect!  I really love it!  Tyson will not let me win the "I love you more" game--this about says it!
Austin's artwork!  Thank you Love!
I'm also quite lucky because I'm married to the guy in the middle!  He is such a great dad and husband.  I love him so much!
These boys love a mean (nice) game of Sorry!  Just don't kill all of their guys or there may be some tears!

Happy Mother's day!!  I'm grateful each day for my own mom and mother in law.  They are both terrific ladies who survived to tell the story.  Thank you!!

No comments: