Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's a small world!

After Christmas we got to go on an amazing family vacation with Christian's family to Disneyworld!  It was so much fun!  I was very nervous how managing three babies with one still nursing would go down, but it turned out to yet again, be one of my favorite vacations of all time.  Everything is just so much fun with family!
 Here we are on the train that goes around the park!  We took up at least four rows every time!
 The boys were so excited to be here--as was Russell :)
 The magic carpet ride was way more fun than I had remembered.  There's something about having Austin control the up and down while Tyson rocks it back and forth as fast as they can with huge smiles on their faces.  Both of them LOVED it! 
 Neal, was a dream! What a trooper!
 The Buzz Lightyear ride was another favorite.  I just loved watching the kids in amazement.
 Christian is such a champion.  The girl cousins all wanted to go on the new Ariel ride over and over again.  The boys obliged!  Here they are on a clamshell.  They all wanted to be with their dad  constantly.
 What cute boys!!
 Riding to and from the park was more fun than you might think!
 Our camera is a bit slow.  It was here in dino land where the biggest tantrum of all time was thrown the time we came here previously.  I still can't think of it without getting the shivers!
 Tom Sawyers island is Sandra's favorite lunch spot--and ours too!
 Tyson and Grandpa!
 The boys exploring at whatever pace they wanted!  It was so much fun!
 Austin lent his hat to uncle Matt in the meantime.  He rocked it!
 Here's our family picture!
 For the first time ever, we indulged in going to Beast's castle one day for lunch.  It was yummy but the best part was the atmosphere.  There was the West wing, and the ballroom looked exactly how it does in the movie.  I thought it was very cool!
 The kids playing!
 You can't go to Disney without riding on Dumbo!  They have an awesome play place where you can play instead of waiting in line--and now they have twice as many dumbos!  When I was a kid I remember waiting in that line forever for my little brother.  I guess many had the same experience!
 There was a block party with the Incredibles!
 I love these boys!
 Austin and Grandpa!  Family was so helpful--which was a huge reason why it was so much fun!
 We got to go to the Rainforest Café for their lava cakes one day.  It was awesome!  I'm still using the topper for singing time on occasion!  That place also has the coolest atmosphere!
 I love this guy!  He was so content during this whole vacation!
 And of course the castle, which was still doused in lights.  It really was magical!
 I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family and live in this amazing world.  I think Tyson took this picture!  It's cool to see things from his perspective!
On the way home, we couldn't have asked for better behavior.  Thank you Francis family for such an incredible vacation!  We just love you!

No comments: