Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Austin is 3!!

My spunky, funny, and handsome boy turned three!  I can't believe what a wonderful part of our lives he is.  My life would really not be complete without this wonderful little guy!
We had a cupcake party--all the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes with the sprinkles of their choice--some had more sprinkles than cupcake!
There's a happy boy!
His birthday breakfast of waffles and green smoothie :)  I just love these kids!
His Lightning Mcqueen birthday cake--I think this was his favorite gift!  He carried these cars around everywhere for weeks!


My grandparents sent the cutest hat!  He was afraid of it, but Tyson wore it everyday to school and I think he was the coolest kid there.  Happy birthday to this wonderful boy who truly lives life to the fullest, laughs his heart out, and gives me hugs every day.  I love you!