Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!

 This year for Christian's birthday we had all of our Texas friends write him notes on or in a balloon so he could still have friends even after we'd moved to help him celebrate.  It was wonderful reading your notes!  Thank you all!
 My favorite balloon said, "Happy B-day Christian!  I will miss Tyson, Austin, and Shannon.  Love, Bane"--That was our adorable next door neighbor boy!  We also got a balloon from their cat, Annie who promised she didn't mean to poop in our yard.  It made me laugh so hard!
 I was grateful for everyone's help in helping Christian feel happy for his birthday!
Happy Birthday Babe!  I love you more than 100 balloons :)  You really are the kindest, gentlest, hottest, most wonderful husband in the world.  I love you!  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WHY IS CHRISTIAN SITTING ON MY BED???!!!!!! ; )

Eisha said...

But where is the birthday cake picture? That is always my favourite part about reading your blog!