Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Graduation Party

 The graduation party this year was so much fun!  Alexandra, the class president, hired her sister to do pictures, had a friend DJ, and pretty much put everything together herself so that their class could give back a sum of money to the school.  I thought it was great.  Here are the Riggs.  Chad is specializing in periodontics in Nebraska.  I will truly miss having dinners, playing tetris, watching movies, playing tennis, playing ping pong, and just hanging out with them.  They were some of our closest friends!
 The Hendersons were wonderful.  She was the only one who had a baby and wasn't working from Christian's class and she would pick me up to go to the zoo, sea world, or just a play date at their house.  I'm so grateful for her friendship because she almost always called when I was in a funk and needed to get out.  Thank you so much Kim!  They're staying to do dentistry in Texas!
 The Shipleys were awesome friends. Bill was a gourmet cook and we were their back-up dinner plans :)  I didn't mind at all!!!  Andrea and I worked together in Primary and I learned so much from her.  She would always find sweet free food and deals and invite me along.  Thank you so much!  They are staying in Texas to do dentistry as well!
 Here we are--we missed a picture with the Patricks (who went on the cruise with us) and the Paynes who were our dear friends as well.  We will miss ya'll but we won't miss the long hours of studying!!
 Shipleys, Patricks, Riggs, and us overlooking the city of San Antonio, Texas!
 Brandon was also a study buddy--he's on the end with his date.
 Here we are laughing on the dance floor!  Sometimes I wonder why Christian still takes me dancing since I act so silly.  I love it, though!!
We will miss you all!

No comments: