Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Great Falls

So after we visited Island Park, we spent a weekend up in Great Falls with my awesome sister, Laura.  It was so much fun just letting the kids play, eating amazing food, playing games, and just being together.  She had just had a baby about a month prior to our visit and she was so kind to let us come and play--I'm not sure I would have been so generous!  It was a great time though!  Thank you!
 We went and saw the fish at the hatchery!

 Tyson just adores his cousin Eli--they had such a great time playing together!
 My sister is my hero!  Look at her cute little baby!
 Look how clear the water is!  This is the spring to the shortest river in the world :)
 There was a playground nearby and we stopped to let the kids (and the adults) play.
 

Thank you Laura!  It was awesome seeing you and your sweet family again!

No comments: