Monday, November 12, 2012

Mom and Andre come to town

We were so luck to have my mom and Andre come and visit us a couple of weeks ago!  They drove all the way from their conference in Nashville just to spend a few precious hours with us.  We loved seeing them!  Thank you for your sacrifice and willingness to come and see us!
 Tyson LOVED being read to by Granma!
 Me and my mom :)
 My favorite part about the trip was that even though it was so short, I really felt like we made the best of it.  It was fun to see my mom get out and play and read and play with my kids!
 Here's a sweet shot my mom got of our family at the Historic Waveland Museum
 Story time with Mom and Andre!
Before they left, they colored pictures.  Tyson was SO upset when Austin tore Grandma's picture off the fridge.  We loved being together!  Thank you so much!

No comments: