Friday, September 21, 2012

September

September has been a fun month so far!  We have finally made a couple of friends and we made some sock snowmen one day!  Here's Tyson with one of his new besties showing off their snowmen :)

 Here's my snowmen family--Lyndsay never thought I would make them and now here's proof!!  One craft down, and maybe no more to go--jk :)  It was fun and I'm sure I'll do more crafts!
 For Playgroup one day we went to Keeneland.  They were doing the yearling sales and it was so cool to see those horses!  They were pawing to get out and just antsy--you can tell they're not your average horses!
 Our friend Nate took us rock climbing one Saturday and it was absolutely gorgeous!  Here we are hiking through the red river gorge!  It is famous for its climbs.
 What a beautiful trail!
 My boys!
 I just thought it was so nice to be outside!  The weather was perfect, it wasn't too humid, and trees were everywhere!
 Here's Christian scaling the wall named "Animal Crackers"  We only brought pretzels to snack on...too bad!

 Here's our family!  Nate was so nice to let us use his stuff and his baby carrier!  Thanks Nate!
 So we finally got our second "car!" and I love it!!  So do the boys :)  Now Tyson doesn't have to ride his tricycle to the grocery store!
 We went to the Waveland Museum for Park day and it was yet again perfect outside.  I love the Fall!
 Here's my Monkey boy who picks out his own clothes now--T-shirt with khakis at the park and a polo rock-climbing :)  To each their own!  At least he can match!!
 My goof-ball Austin who is saying a few more words now.  At least he's attempting to copy sounds.  Every time the train goes by he says "choo choo!!"  Which is a few times an hour.  He's pretty cute!
 Whenever I pull the camera out he and Tyson both do this fake smile and say 'cheese!"  They're so funny and good!

I feel so lucky lately to be their mom.  They are the most loving and obedient kids lately which has helped so much in this transition.  Thank you Austin and Tyson!  I love you so much!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Is your new car a stroller? How about some house pictures?

The Francis Family said...

Yes! Our new car is our double stroller! I'll post pictures of the house probably around Christmas time! That way it will be all cute and decorated! We love it though! Thanks Nicole!