Wednesday, August 15, 2012

West Virginia

So during Christian's first weekend away, I decided I'd drive up to see my great friend, Misty Bingham!  She pulled me out of depression after I had Tyson and changed my whole San Antonio experience.  I will forever be grateful for her!
 We played the candy bar game--which Tyson devoured more than half of the candy much to the rest of the kid's chagrin!
 We also went to this beautiful lake and just let the kids play in the sand.  It was a perfect weekend!  Thank you Misty for letting us come!
The last night we had a GNO with Misty and her only girl!  We drove the town, went shopping, and ate ice cream and I loved every second of it!  Thank you Misty!  You're one awesome friend!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That sounds pretty great! I miss you both!