Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Utah trip!



My Grandparents are amazing. They let me stay at there house for two days and even babysat my boys so I could go to a wedding. The crazy thing was they are 81 and 90 and I wasn't even worried about them! I love them so much!
Here they are with my boys!
Grandpa and Austin. They both have the best smiles!
Grandma and Austin! She was incredible with him!
My grandparents planned a cousin lunch while I was there so I would get the chance to catch up with my awesome cousins Linda and Cheryl. It was crazy with all of the kids running everywhere but it was such a delight to see them!
Dad and Austin! He's still never changed a grandkids diaper...just wait Dad!!
Austin and Brooke were so cute together! She was the sweetest little girl!
Holding his head up like a champ!
Tyson was a little bit overwhelmed with all of the commotion. Here he is watching at a distance!!Lana and Nancy in the kitchen. Lana was my very best friend growing up and it was so good to see her! I can't believe that yesterday we were dreaming about what it would be like to be 14 and now she is pregnant with her third (her first little girl) and we're living States apart. I'm so grateful for her though! You're the best Lana!
Leslie was so kind to let us stay with her family for 10 days! I can't believe it! She is the most gracious host and kind friend. It was so fun to get to see Lana and her boys and catch up with all of the Raymond clan. I love all of them so much! Thank you Leslie!
I love this picture!
Jake is so fun with kids! It was great to get to see him and see how much he has grown since his mission! He is amazing with kids and adults. I'm so happy he's my brother!
Great-grandpa and Austin!
Great-grandma and Tyson--she was amazing with him!
Here's grandma on the floor putting together a puzzle with Tyson. She is definitely still young at heart! What an amazing woman!
Dad met us for breakfast on his way out of town. It was so good to see him. Thank you for everything dad! We love you! One of my very favorite people from college--Alyssa Roth! We met her for ice cream at this fantastic yogurt place--spoon it up!
She is one of the funnest people I've ever met and changed my college experience!
Tuki Tuki!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Utah trips are the best. So cool that you got to catch up with so many friends and family. Your grandparents are AMAZING.

Harry and Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of your Grandma and Grandpa Felsch; they will always have a special place in our hearts.
All the pictures you posted will keep us going until we see you again, and we hope it is sooner then later. Love you all !!