Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Montana!

After we were in Utah for ten days, Christian came up to help out! Getting there was a miracle! Somehow we got two kids, two car seats, a carry on, a backpack, a diaper bag, and Tyson's backpack through an airport, on a plane and through the airport again with only two hands! Thankfully both of my boys were amazingly good and I only had to carry Tyson from the airplane to baggage claim. Don't ask me how we did it, but we did! I was able to drag Tyson in his car seat at the very end. Needless to say, I was grateful for Christian's help when he arrived the next week! After visiting with family for a few days, we drove up to Montana and got to see more family. It was a wonderful trip!
My older and beautiful sister and her little boy, Eli (3)
My first college roommate (my sister can convince me of anything. I hadn't decided where to go to college and she called and said she had reserved a spot for me in a house with her for the summer. I'm so glad she did because I loved rooming with her and I loved BYU!
Beautiful Montana! This is right outside Great Falls where my sister lives!

Tyson enjoying the scenery :)

Austin sporting the pink and black nursing cover! It was a little colder than Texas!
On our way to Montana we stopped at Big Springs--the place where the Snake river just comes out of the ground! It was beautiful and HUGE! I'm so amazed by our planet.

Tyson trying to stay warm!
Tyson and his hot Dad!
Beautiful Montana
This is right outside my house...how did we ever move away?
I still can't get over how breathtaking it is out there!
Jumping on the trampoline at Josh and Darcy's house!
Isn't he cute?
Tyson with his cousin Aubrey!My mom and Austin. She was so nice to take us through the museum on a special tour. She taught us all about frogs (which Tyson LOVED) and Andre worked the blacksmith shop. It was really fun!
Christian on his Birthday! Happy birthday Babe!! Lookin' good!!
My mom always made us these signs growing up...every year! It was cute to see she'd made one for Christian!
Darcy made us a tooth cake in honor of Christian's birthday as well as a cheesecake since that's Christian's favorite. I think every person needs a Darcy in their life! She's terrific!
Nobody seemed to notice Tyson snitching the cheese cake til it was too late! Happy Birthday Christian! And thank you to everyone who made our vacation wonderful! We love you all and are so grateful for the huge support you are in our lives! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh wow, it is so beautiful there. I'm sure you miss it, especially on these hot 100+ days. We're glad you're here though! Happy birthday Christian and I love the tooth fruit.

Harry and Suzanne said...

It was worth the wait--the pictures and stories are great! We have the best family! We love you all so much!