Monday, July 18, 2011

Ben's Wedding!!!

My little brother, Ben got married over Easter weekend and it was more beautiful than any wedding I have ever imagined. Everything was perfect. Laura (the newest sister-in-law) is smart, beautiful, and kind (and that was nice since it was the first time I got to meet her!) My grandparents got to be there and so did my sister from Australia. Laura's from Boston and the wedding took place in San Diego. The mix made for impeccable taste! They were married in the most beautiful temple and everything was beautiful and amazing! Congratulations Ben and Laura! You guys are awesome!The happy couple being fairly warned :) Yes that is my son who is sucking on the bride's veil! Sorry Laura
The luncheon was so cool! Laura's grandpa was from England where there is the tradition of having "crackers" or "poppers." These consist of a package that pops when it opens. Inside is a crown, joke, and a piece of candy. For the luncheon, each plate had a cracker which had a yellow crown (one of their colors) a random cute tidbit about the happy couple's courtship, and a see's chocolate. Yum!! It was so cool yet elegant...it was perfect!
The familyIt was so neat to see my grandparents! They all drove there and brought such fun Easter treats for us and the boys. We so love them! My Grandma Kaye even came with a hurt foot. She is a trooper!
Tyson and Eli checking out the flowers!
Impossible to get everyone smiling!!Much easier without the kids! My Grandma and Grandpa Tengelsen are amazing people! My Grandma has the biggest heart and my Grandpa the funniest sense of humor! I love them both so much!
I love this picture! Austin and his great-grandfather!
The sisters (minus Laura!) It was such a beautiful and fun weekend! Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Tiana Smith said...

Cute! Congrats to Ben!