Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dan and Katie

In case you weren't already aware, we are so lucky to live by these awesome folks! We absolutely LOVE living so close! In fact, when Dan and Katie were away to Utah for just a few weeks we started having withdraws. Here are some pics of the last two times we were able to go and stay with them for the weekend!
Here are the pies we made after the going to the Fourth of July Parade! It was so much fun just to be together! Later we went to a barbecue and played on the slip and slide. I love America!

Tyson wanted to play the fishing game but they didn't have any batteries. What's a physics degree for if not making your own battery--using the wall and random equipment from home? I definitely did not think it was going to work, but it did! They are both amazing! Tyson adores his aunt and uncle! I can't believe how much Austin has changed since July! This is him laughing hysterically at Katie who is amazing with my kids! I can't wait to see them again! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the pi symbol on Katie's pie! Did anyone catch a fish at that speed? Fun times! It must be awesome to have family so close. I almost had my little brother live by me....but then he moved to Texas instead. Sadness. =0)

Eisha said...

I was going to say that fish bowl is going really fast... but with a degree in physics I am sure Daniel had a magnet up his sleeve and caught them all in one go.