Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meet Austin

I love this face!

The crazy hair!
The crazy eye-brows!

Austin is my angel-baby! When Tyson is screaming and throwing tantrums, I just have to lock myself away with this little guy and everything seems to be wonderful again! He is so cute! Here are some of the things you may not know about him!

He has an outie belly-button which Tyson always wants to clean!
He has a double cowlick (just like all of the boys in this house!) People always ask if I've styled Tyson's hair, but no--it grows crazy like that without any help from me! Hopefully for both of our boy's sakes fohawks will be back in style again by the time they're teenagers!
He has light brown hair with reddish hints
He has beautiful deep blue eyes with crazy eyebrows that stick straight out!
He is happy and content to just look around the room even if he's not being held
He has a hard time sleeping in the day-cries sometimes instead of sleeping-but does incredibly well at night!
He makes bird noises and is a loud breather
He wrinkles his forehead and stretches when he wakes up--which I think is so cute!
He sleeps with his mouth open, just like his dad and brother
He has hairy arms and ears but this is already starting to go away :(

I love being a mom of two! It's so much more fun and I am enjoying the baby stage which I never did at all with Tyson. I was too paranoid about everything! We have been incredibly blessed and I love all of my boys so much!

3 comments:

Harry and Suzanne said...

Austin is as precious as can be, and we love him already so much! Thank you for giving us another little one to love!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

Heather O'Brien said...

He is so stinkin cute!