Thursday, January 13, 2011

Break

Over beak we did some fun things! Between feedings we went to wal-mart a few times, attempted the zoo, drove around downtown San Antonio, and visited the missions. Mostly we stayed home and did laundry--between 6 and 10 loads a week! I'm so grateful Christian is such a kind and patient person! I needed his help so much and he never once complained that this wasn't what he wanted to do over his break...although I'm pretty sure it wasn't his dream vacation from school! It was a vacation for me though! Not one day did Christian do homework or go on campus! It was dreamy :)Here we are at the missions!

Driving around downtown! I've never seen more tire shops and car junkyards in my life! We even drove past a garbage can with an actual car inside of it...it was pretty crazy!
Of course we have to have a picture of this little guy! We love him so much!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is one seriously good looking baby!!!

Jeff and Nichole said...

How did a car fit in a garbage can?