Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Christian and I have now been married for four years! Can you believe it? So much has changed in so little amount of time. I never realized then what an amazing man I was marrying at the time but I have been so lucky and so blessed to be with Christian. I love you Babe!!
2007 in Mexico where we camped on the beach and painted an orphanage
2008 with the start of our parenting adventure!
2009 in California with Christian's family!
2010 as a family of four! I love you Christian! I really do more than I ever before have! I really am so happy to be with you!

5 comments:

Julie said...

It's so good to see all the updates! Austin is a cutie! I laughed so hard seeing Tyson using the pump! He sure talks a lot more than Alessa. We'll have to get together and have a baby feeding party while our toddlers teaching each other new tricks!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Happy 4th to you guys!! hope all is well with you and Austin is so cute and tyson is getting so big. we miss you guys. we need to catch up sometime soon.

Harry and Suzanne said...

You two dear hearts made such two beautiful little baby boys, perfect gifts from our heavenly Father. Enjoy each and every minute with them. They are blessed to have you as their parents. We love and miss you all so much!

Our Little Family said...

How exciting! Happy 4 years to you guys! Time really does fly. It is so fun to see your family grow :)

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Beautiful family! Did you guys go to Mexico with Kaizzen?? I did that in '06.