Monday, September 27, 2010

My Birthday


My Birthday was on labor day this year and we went to the beach! We were told we had to leave due to a tropical storm coming in and right when we were ready to go they told us we could stay! I'm glad we did, too! It was beautiful, there was good food, friends, and Tyson is at the perfect age to enjoy things like this! Thanks to the Hanks for driving us there and thanks to everyone who called me on my birthday! It was a wonderful day!


The day before my good friend Lyndsay Riggs made me this cake...isn't it gorgeous! She is amazing!! Thanks Lyndsay!! Wow 25 actually does feel older!!

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Happy Belated! You're a beautiful 25 yr old!

Andrea said...

Lyndsay is my favorite cake maker! I think her cakes are so special. Happy belated birthday I knew it was coming up because it's on our primary calendar but somehow I still forget. Sorry

Claire Bertin said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Shannon! It looks like you had lots of fun so that's good :)