Monday, September 27, 2010

Mondre

My mom and new step-dad came to visit us this past week! It ended up going much better than I expected (which goes to show that you really can't judge someone based on rumors and you really shouldn't judge them at all...oops! Sorry Andre!) Their visit also showed me that I'm not quite over the divorce. But, I think it's a good thing to actually face it now, so I'm glad they came up. Plus, it is always fun for me to see my mom!We went to the Alamo!We went to the Japanese Tea Gardens. These are cool because it is so serene and it's free! I think this is my favorite time of year to visit them because the flowers are so beautiful!
We rode the train around Brackenridge park which Tyson loved! It's only three bucks a person (Tyson is free) so I think we may end up doing this more often during the day!!
Tyson loves to be read to! I'm so lucky he'll sit through books and books over and over again!
Also, my brother Dan and his awesome wife Katie moved to Austin so we got to spend time with them, too! Dan's birthday is just two weeks after mine so we did a double celebration. Thanks Katie for the yummy dessert! Happy birthday Dan!

Still ten weeks to go! you can definitely tell there's a baby in there!Thanks for coming to visit us guys! We love you!!

1 comment: