Monday, September 27, 2010

Growing up!

I feel like I'm going to regret taking so much for granted with the next kid. For example, Tyson is pretty much potty training himself! He tells me when he needs to pee or pooh and then I set him on the 'big boy potty' where he proceeds to do either without much help! We finally had to get him some marshmallows to reward him since he'd say he needed to pee and then when I asked him if he wanted to go to the big boy potty he would say, "No, right here!" and then go stand against the wall. He's still wearing diapers since he gets too excited when he pees on the floor through his underwear, "WOW!!" but it's been nice to see him training himself! What a big boy!

Also, ever since he has learned how to open doors he's been reveling in the freedom! Here he is after helping himself to the pancake mix in the pantry! I love his smile here! He's finally starting to eat more and he can talk so much better now! I'm nervous to start back over at ground zero with the next kid but I am really enjoying this stage in Tyson's life! He is such a sweet boy and I love him so much!!

2 comments:

texansusan said...

Haha, so cute about the shadows! Poor Christian! I hope he's alright!

Tim and Jennifer said...

He is a sweet boy! Kyle potty trained himself too, it was awesome. Drop him by again, anytime!