Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Christian!!

June 5th was Christian's birthday and it was wonderful! Happy Birthday to my favorite person on earth! I love him so much! He is the kindest, funniest, most wonderful person I know and I am so grateful for him. Thank you everyone who remembered him on his special day! Here are pictures of his birthday!
Christian had told me birthdays weren't fun anymore because there weren't presents or games anymore, so I tried really hard to make it look like there was a lot of presents. Most of them were coupons...which he guessed from the getgo. Hopefully he wasn't too disappointed! An action shot of Christian opening a present.Most of Christian's presents were coupons, but some were real--Here's some Jolly Joes!
Christian said he wanted a cake that looked like him only black. This is what he got! It's an ice cream cake...good choice Christian!
Christian is finally old enough that not all of his candles will fit in one cake :)We had a couple of friends over to celebrate with us but not all were interested in staying inside. Here is Jackson hanging out with the dog we are watching for the next two weeks. He loved York who loved the attention in return!Some of the kids playing outside. Thank you everyone who came to celebrate his birthday!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I totally forgot. So sorry, happy late birthday.