Monday, June 1, 2009

The Garden!!

I have never had much luck gardening in the past. My grandparents are gardening experts, but somehow I was not blessed with that particular talent. Instead I was cursed with the knack of killing everything. Christian used to buy me cacti instead of flowers when we were dating. I somehow managed to kill even those! Texas and my good friend Kim, however, have changed me forever! Here is our garden now! I was so proud of this lettuce because it was so big that even Christian thought for sure we had bought it from the store...until he noticed the dirt in his salad!
This picture was taken about a month ago.
Look how much it has grown in just a month! Thank you Christian and Kim for watering while I was gone! Cherry tomatoes!

I've never grown more than pots of dirt in the past and here is our luscious garden!! Yummo!!

4 comments:

Amy S said...

Oh Yeah! You guys have quite the green thumb's. I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

Julie said...

I remember the fork you had growing at our apartment at Monticello. I am very surprised with your garden!

Adespain said...

Wow!! I am SUPER impressed with your garden! I kill things better than I grow things . . . so good work!!

The Elledges said...

YEAH!!! I swear everytime we get a plant Scotty asks me if I'm making more pots of dirt :)