Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Green Beans!!

At my best friend Lana's request, here is Tyson trying green beans. These pictures were taken about six weeks ago (Tyson has grown three and a half teeth since then) but we just got our camera working again...which is why we are so late with our updates! Open wide!
Does he like it?
Looks good!
Since trying things like goldfish crackers and fruit snacks, he has learned to spit out things like bread and shudder when eating peaches...hopefully he will learn to like all fruits and vegetables with time!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

My nephew is just SO DANG CUTE!! It's crazy how genes can stay dormant in some people (though a certain sibling may have that gene manifested) and then show up in their offspring.... If he turns out to be brilliant
too we'll know we're on to something here.

Julie said...

Checking your blog, I was just wondering if I've invited you to mine. Let me know.

Adespain said...

What cute pictures!! He's got such a sweet smile!

The Elledges said...

man...he looks so thrilled. I guess you guys always were the good ones about eating and my family the picky ones!