Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fredricksburg

My mom came out for the week and it was so wonderful to see her! It was fun to have a work out buddy and she was so good with Tyson. We had delicious meals every day and fixed up the house a bit. I am so grateful for such a giving and serving mother. Thanks Mom for coming to visit! We stopped at a fifties-style ice cream parlor and it was delicious! They had world famous flavors there and all of the ice cream was homemade! Smiling for the camera! Our Texas Cowboy! Tyson eating one of his first sour lemons at a restaurant! Tyson sitting on an Amish-made baby toilet. It even had its own toilet paper roll and magazine rack! It was so cute! Ride that pony! Tyson with his dad. The trip was so much fun! I love you Mom!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll do workout videos with you know that she's gone.

Charly said...

I love the amish kid potty!!! How cute!

Julie said...

My parents were in town when your mom was that's pretty cool! Yep, we need to get together. Clint & I need to go to the temple some time this month, let me know what weekend works for you. We're pretty flexible. In fact, I can still do the splits!

Adespain said...

You guys have been busy!! You are so awesome Shannon. I miss you!