Monday, December 3, 2012

Random

Here are some random pictures of things I wanted to remember!
Here is our Thanksgiving Decor--Notice the native american doll in the background--it's the same one my grandma had that went with the pilgrim dolls she made!
These gourds Tyson and Christian bought as a surprise present for me :)
Austin likes to sit on the counter and help me cook--here he is munching on carrots!
I love my boys!
I also love that these two can still play so well together!
Tyson had a worksheet for his preschool class and I gave him a marker, not a pencil to work with and he was very upset that his letters weren't perfect.
I always thought Tyson was all 'Christian' but now I see a little bit of me in him. This letter says, "Dear Ms. Bryn. I like you"--only it has smiley faces above all of the letters! So cute!!
This was his first homework assignment--he cut out the picture, glued it, and wrote everything by himself! It has a bunch of smileys and a 4 and his name--I just didn't want to forget it!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Gourds make me happy too.