Friday, July 8, 2011

Tyson's funny sayings

It's hot out here Mommy! We need to put a battery in the sky to make it cool!

I need juice in a sitty cup, cause I'm smart. (He's always trying to barter with us. For example, if we say "Tyson, if you eat two carrots, you can have some juice" He'll say, "I eat fruit snacks, I get juice?" He's hilarious!)

We put Austin and Tyson in the same room when we got back from Utah. Every night for the first week Tyson would wake up screaming. He told me it was because the "Green Boy" was scary. The 'Green Boy' was not, he assured me, Austin. He said the window would spread open and he would fly out to the sidewalk and they would SHUT the window so the monsters couldn't scare him. So, I stayed by his side for an hour on two separate occasions (usually around 2 or 3 am) only to hear him whimper and grab my arm every time Austin made a sound--which he is a very noisy sleeper! By the second night Tyson was assuring me that it was 'just Austin' but we have yet to sleep through the night since the vacation. I'm not sure how long we should force them to share a room but I'm not ready to give up yet!

I love you a lot, too!

He can now explain to me why he's in time out, which is usually, "Cause I got mad and you got mad and I got mad." It's a pretty good summary!

He is always pointing out the letter T and he'll say-"Here's a T for Tyson!" He'll also say, "I need two cause I'm two!"

He says, "I not cutie patootie, I Tyson James Francis!"

No comments: