Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mom and Andre

I was so grateful to have my Mom and step-dad stay a few days after the blessing so we could have some fun times with them! My mom was an angel and stayed for two weeks after Austin was born. I needed her so much! She worked the entire time and helped me to stay emotionally stable! Needless to say, it was nice to get them to ourselves for some play time!
My mom is such a wonderful person! She spent all her time with Tyson to help him feel loved! Here they are feeding the ducks!
We went on a boat tour down the Riverwalk! I love all of the amazing facts you can learn in so short a time!
Grandpa Coltrin and Tyson!

Andre had been looking forward to going to this Japanese restaurant for several months! It was so much fun to watch the chef cook the food right in front of you! It was incredibly delicious but Tyson was scared out of his wits! Thank you so much for your visit! We love you!!

No comments: