Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dan and Katie

CHEESE!!!
We are soooooo lucky to live so close to these two!! They have come to see us several times since moving here in August and I am always reminded how lucky we are and how much I love them both!!
Katie always laughs because in most of the pictures Dan is holding the baby....I think it's because she is holding the camera!! She will be a great mom someday! She also has a way cool blog candidlykate.blogspot.com which I think everyone should check out when they have the chance!
Thanks for being Tyson's favorites! We sure love you guys!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I feel like Tyson is making an important decision without all of the pertinent information. Maybe Russ and I are the favorites, come visit us so he can find out!

Crist Family said...

Dan and Katie are trying to be everyone's favorites. They are Eli's favorite too...the competition is on! :) So jealous you live so close to them.