Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas!

Tonight for "Family Home Evening" we decorated the Christmas tree! It was so much fun to have a kid old enough to help out with the project! He loves having lights on our house! Each time Tyson sees them he exclaims, "Lights on Tyson's home!" He was a little bit nervous putting up the ornaments and decided that the one Santa figurine looked, "scary" Who knows how he'll react to a real Santa Clause!!! Anyway, I loved listening to Christmas music and decorating! It was fun! Two more days until baby number two is here! Any more name suggestions?!!

9 comments:

Eisha said...

I can't believe you are due so soon--yes we will skype tomorrow!

Tiana Smith said...

Woah! Two days! That's so exciting! Wishing you a healthy delivery, and I'll be thinking of you :)

Julie said...

Clint's family has a Name Game tradition and here some that made it to the last round:
Austin, Blaze, Bronson, Cameron, Ethan, Hyram, Jace, Owen, Richard, Samuel.
So excited for your baby to come! On Wednesday, we're setting up my induction date!

Aimee said...

Can't wait to meet him. We'll be praying for everything to go smoothly. Love the Christmas post :)

Kathryn said...

I hope everything goes well with delivery of your sweet baby boy. I will be praying for you. Please call me when he gets here. Hope your Christmas is wonderful!

The Elledges said...

good luck tomorrow!!!!! cannot wait to see the little guy!

Unknown said...

ahhh, pictures please!

Claire Bertin said...

Ahhh! I was just catching up on your blog and I thought baby number 2 is going to be here on Christmas Eve but NO because I'm such a horrible friend. I hope everything went well and that you're recovering quickly. I love you Shannon!

cambersue said...

wow...You look amazing! I hope everything goes smoothly, Good luck!