Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Corn Maze and Austin

This year has been stressful for Christian but has been so much better for me! I wish we could do more to help him stress-wise but he can't even do that much so we just keep plugging along. Having him home on nights and weekends, though has made all of the difference in the world! This weekend was especially wonderful because he had Thursday and Friday off randomly!! We celebrated by going up to Austin and spending time with my brother and sister in law. They are so much fun! I'm so glad they moved to Austin!!

Thursday we stopped at the outlets and hung out. Friday we played folf, rode this awesome train around the park, and had lunch with my family and the Dentons! Then we went home since Tyson was exhausted. We did find some pretty great deals for Christmas at the outlets and I'm super excited to send them home!! I love Christmas! There is such satisfaction in finding the perfect gift! (I know that's not what it's all about but it is a fun part!!)

Saturday we had a lazy morning and went to the Corn Maize with some friends! It was so much fun!! These pictures show the full glory of the belly!

There was a crazy flag maze that took us over 30 minutes to figure out! Christian would not give up though and we were the first to solve it in our group and we didn't even use the cheat sheet! When we were taking our friends through Christian had to keep me on the right path! I never could have done it twice!!Here's our cute boy.Looking at the goats!
Thanks so much for spending every minute possible with us Babe! You truly are amazing!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look pretty fantastic considering you're due next month! And Tyson is as cute as ever!

The Elledges said...

hot mama!!! i love your belly!

dental school won't last forever (ok i lied, it really is WAY TOO LONG AND STRESSFULL) you guys can do it!!!!

can't wait to see little francis #2!