Monday, August 9, 2010

Tyson



My friend posts each month the cute things her kids say and do and I think it's a great idea! Tyson had an especially cute month!

Here are his sayings:

1. Sometimes when we're walking Christian and I will count to three and then swing Tyson forward. The other day after waking up from his nap he crawled out of my arms, climbed up onto his bed and said, "1(pause) 5, 6, 7, 8!" and then jumped off the bed! It was cute!

2. He is always saying, "I did it!" and then applauds himself :)

3. After changing his diaper he'll say, "Garbage can" and proceed to take the diaper to the can! He also likes to put the soap in the dishwasher and the other day took all of the soap out of the container under the sink and placed them in his airplane. Then he took them one by one and placed them on the couch. Next he very carefully placed one in each of his shoes. He is so funny!

4. When he doesn't want to eat or do something he will say as if he's told you one hundred times already, "No Gank You!" He is still a very picky eater!

5. Once when we were driving home from somewhere he was having a hard time and was screaming. Then, instead of just crying he started wailing, "Ice cream!! Ice cream!!" It was so funny!

6. He pats my belly and says, "Baby Brother!"

7. He knocks on the door when he wants out after his nap :)

8. He sings parts of EIEIO, Where is Thumpkin, and Jesus wants me for a sunbeam (he'll sing beam every time!)

Finally, he has become possessive of his mommy (if I hold another kid, then it means trouble!) and has started to hate being left at nursery. Overall though he is still my little angel. I couldn't love him more!!

Here's a video of him doing the actions to "Book of Mormon Stories" from nursery. It's kind of past his bedtime, so that's why he looks exhausted!

2 comments:

texansusan said...

Tyson is so cute! The "No Gank You" is funny.

I hear you about the bugs! Mike and I decided that pest control is no longer a "want" living in Texas, but a "need." It has helped SO much, although I'm a bit sick on the mosquitos right now. Good luck!

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Shannon! I can't believe it's taken me so long to find your blog! and there it was all along on Ashley Clark's! I can't believe how big your little boy is! We miss seeing you guys! Hope all is going well!!