Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is here!!

Okay, so this is actually a picture from the Internet--San Antonio is looking much greener these days! However, I must admit that as much as I love the perfect San Antonio fall/winter weather, I do miss the fall! I just love the crackling color-changing leaves, the nippy smell of the air at harvest time, warm spiced cider, pumpkin pie, cinnamon spice candles, wearing mittens and jackets, going to football games, sitting on bales of hay, and just enjoying the change in weather. Well, yesterday I got goose bumps when I went outside and Tyson and I have both worn jeans or long pants for the past two days in a row! I just thought we had to commemorate! It's a beautiful day!

Here is Provo Canyon after the leaves have changed and yes, it is even more breath-taking when you're there! So to all of you who are dreading the onset of the cold winter...at least enjoy it now! It's so beautiful!!

4 comments:

Adespain said...

You should come to ohio!!!

Lana AND Kalli will be here next week!

and the Fall season here is BEAUTIFUL!

Julie said...

I know! We got to actually wear sweaters today! It's been great having the windows open with the breeze blowing through!

Josh said...

You had the chance to go to Michigan for Dental School. The midwest is by far the most impressive place for fall colors, if it were not so gray and depressing the rest of the time. In Montana, Fall is too short, Utah does not have enough trees, but in the midwest it is everywhere and amazing. Oh well, maybe for the orthodontics program... :)

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Hey Shannon! I'm so glad you guys have a blog.

I love fall, I am a fall baby so I love everything pumpkin and spice. Too bad we don't really have much of a change in seasons in San Antonio.