Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Funny Sayings

So over the past 6 months Tyson has really started saying some funny things!  Here are a few that I can still remember!

I moved Tyson's basketball hoop to the garage as we were getting ready to put our house on the market.  Tyson was wondering where it was.  I said that since we were trying to sell our house we had to move it into the garage.  About two minutes later Tyson asked, "We're not trying to sell our garage?"  He's so funny!

I asked Tyson if he wanted to read "Hop on Pop" and he said, "How 'bout Hop on your mother?"  He's already making your mom jokes :)

I was putting on make-up and Tyson said, "We don't color our eyebrows, we color on paper!"

He was with some friends and they were talking about how much they liked to sleep.  One boy said, "I like sleeping times one hundred!" Tyson promptly said, "I like sleeping as big as my mom's lunch!" Oh the things people will start to know about us :)

Austin can say Uh Oh and Gank oo (Thank you).  He says thank you when he wants something, just before he's about to take it from you :)

I was singing the song, "I love pretzels, pretzels are fine--I love pretzels, I eat them all the time--If I had one hundred pretzels, I'll tell you what I'd do, If I had one hundred pretzels, I'd give them all to you!" Then I asked Tyson what he would do with them.  He said, "I'd give them to Austin!" I then asked him what Austin would do with them, "He'd throw 'em on the floor!"  And he's right.  Austin LOVES throwing anything, just for the sake of throwing it!

Christian and I were sitting on the bed and Tyson comes sneaking into the room, "I was pretending you were Laman and Lemuel!"  (Two bad guys from the Book of Mormon!)

I love the way they laugh!  My kids have contagious laughs and the one will start the other!  I love my boys!

3 comments:

Adespain said...

Shannon! Those are too funny. It feels like it's been forever. Do you guys now where you are going (sorry, you probably get asked that a million times!- 4th year and all).

Claire Bertin said...

That's too funny Shannon! I love how little people think. It's great that you're writing all these things down (and sharing them with us!).

Harry and Suzanne said...

Tyson and Austin are such a blessing----and funny too!
Can hardly wait to see you all in June at Jake and Sadie's wedding.