Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Austin Turns One!!

I can hardly believe Austin is one year old!  He has been such a joy to be around!  He laughs, and smiles for me and is so fun to watch!  He is a super fast crawler and will walk along the furniture.  I love him more than I ever thought I could love another little boy!  Happy Birthday Austin!
Tyson said Austin wanted a cookie monster cake---this is my attempt :)  It looks more like the "green boy" alien that Tyson was afraid of for so long.  I guess that's fitting since Austin was the green boy!
Looking at the candle...
I think he likes it!  Nobody else really wanted to try the cake after Austin mangled it.  I don't really know why :)

He's such a happy boy!
By the end he had tried crawling out of his high chair and he was ready for a bath!  Happy birthday Austin!

1 comment:

Eisha said...

Shannon- I laugh out loud every time I see your birthday cakes! I am SO glad you told me it was cookie monster, that made my day!