Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Christian!!!

 So we were able to celebrate Christian's 29th birthday in fashion!  We had babysat some older girls the day before and they were intent on decorating everything!  They did a great job :)
 We had waffles (Greg's waffles) for breakfast and the boys actually ate...or should I say stuffed their faces?!
 Christian was pretty excited about his gifts this year.  We got an awesome game from Heidi and a tire pump from my mom.  I re-gifted him his green shorts I had given away and some candy.  He was thrilled!  Oh and Tyson wrapped up a pin for him :)  He also put together a coloring book for him!  It was simply relaxing and fun!  Thank you everyone for the cards and gifts!
 I made an apple pie for his birthday dessert and when we stuck in the candles, the pie was so hot it melted the wax off the ends!!  Isn't that crazy?!  We had our friends the Lees over to share it with us and it was wonderful!  Happy birthday Christian!  I hope your last year of your twenties is the best yet!
And here are the bunnies that frequent our yard! They are pretty cute!  I tried to kill a fly today and it got away.  Tyson looked at me and said, "That fly was like Peter and you were like Mr. McGregor!"  I was legitimately impressed by his logic!

Anyway, I'm so grateful to be married to Christian Francis!  I love him so much and am so grateful he's given me the best years of his life!  Here's to hoping there's many more to come!  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Apple pie! Those are tricky!! How did Shannon get back the green shorts that were given away? Who were they given to? It sounds like there's a story here.

The Francis Family said...

I had given them to a friend who needed them to help out in someone's basement. I told him he didn't need to ever return them since they were the one thing Christian had bought when I had explicitly told him not to do so (they were only $3)! Christian was somewhat disappointed so he was thrilled to get them back :) I'll just have to keep giving away his stuff to save on presents next year!