Monday, April 12, 2010

The Strawberry Festival!

My very favorite thing to do in Texas is go to the Poteet Strawberry festival! It is everything I love and I know Christian loves me because he has taken me there every year! This year was even better than I had anticipated! Here's our little family! It was SO much fun just to go the three of us! For eight bucks we each got to eat the most delicious steak tacos with guacamole and share an ice cream cone. Tyson was so good to share with us! They even take you on a tractor ride so you don't have to walk from the parking 'lot' to the festival. It was so much fun! Thank you Christian! I love you!
Our friends the Shipleys gave us secret directions to miss all of the traffic and it took us through the most beautiful fields of wildflowers! Spring really is the most beautiful time of year!

4 comments:

Charly said...

I LOVE the Strawberry Festival too! I was sad to miss it this year, but we had to go out of town. Glad you enjoyed yourself again!!!

Adespain said...

Sure sounds like a blast! I wonder if they have something similar around here. . .

Brett and Shendi said...

i love the cow! its awesome!

cambersue said...

What year are you guys finishing this spring? Have you been there 2 years? Looks like so much fun! I love spring...that is one thing i miss about having seasons:) Hope everything is great:)