Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring in Texas!

I love Spring!! These pictures were taken right outside our back window! This morning we went on a walk and counted more than a dozen different kinds of wildflowers! It is so pretty! I am actually really grateful we live here!
He's getting so tall!
Our real backyard is peppered with thistles and so Tyson has learned that it is not safe to help himself up after he has fallen down! He's so cute!
What a handsome boy!
Bluebonnets are the Texas State flower. Aren't they lovely?

4 comments:

Lauren Edwards said...

Your little boy is not so little anymore! I'm glad he still lets you hold him every once in a while...

I love reading your blog and watching Tyson grow up--especially since it seems dental school hasn't left us much time to get to know each other this year. I do feel like Christian and I are best friends since we sit next to each other in lab a billion hours a week!

Hope you have a great day--and I've gotta tell you--you look amazing!! No one would believe you are a mama with that skinny little waist. You absolutely glow in the first picture with Tyson in the bluebonnets. Being a mommy sure seems to suit you.

Eisha said...

cool- I have never even been through the white house and I lived in DC for three years!

Debra and JD said...

Hi SHannon! I remember when Carlee was at UT and when I visited in the spring we loved all the blue bonnets in bloom! Your little guy is darling!

Kathryn said...

Shannon, you look amazing, and Tyson is absolutely adorable and getting so big. I miss you! The flowers are beautiful.