Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Perspective


The other day I had the door open so Tyson could play outside and I could start cooking dinner. I glanced back at him and saw him pointing up at the sky and saying emphatically, "WOW!" Curious, I stepped outside to check it out. Usually there are birds or massive airplanes flying overhead, but I could see nothing! Finally, I put my arm around Tyson, crouched down at his level, and low and behold there was a huge swarm of mosquitoes just above his head. It was just another lesson to me on perspective! Look out for those bugs!!

On a side note, Tyson learned how to climb out of his crib last week! I put him down for a nap and twice I heard a thump followed by happy sounds of opening and closing his dresser drawers. This could mean trouble!!

6 comments:

Eisha said...

how many bug bites did he have?

The Elledges said...

oh no! guess its time for the toddler bed and safety gate on the door :)

linda said...

what a cuti!

Harry and Suzanne said...

Looks as if our Tyson needs a "big boy" bed now, or remove the legs of the crib so he does not have such a drop when he climbs out. Hope he did not get bitten by those mosquitos.
LOL Tyson's great-grandparents

Tim and Jennifer said...

He's climbing out of his crib already? Yikes! Good luck!

Adespain said...

Good luck with the crib transition! I'm hoping it will be a while before William figures it out. He likes his crib though.