Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Christian and I have made it three years! Wahoo! These days every day is worth celebrating staying together! Three of the things I love about Christian:

1. He shaves even when he doesn't want to just to make me happy!
2. He makes sure he's doing his part and most of the time that means more than his share of taking care of Tyson, laundry, studying, and taking care of me!
3. He listens to my ramblings even when it is late and all he wants to do is sleep!

I know these aren't really romantic things but they are some of the simply important-to-me things that he does which I love. Thank you Christian for all of your commitment and love! I knew when I married you that you would never turn away from me. I am so grateful for that assurance and devotion. I love you!!

4 comments:

texansusan said...

Congrats to you both! The little things sometimes are just as important as the big things.

Cute Halloween comstumes. :)

Adespain said...

Shannon! You look so pretty! Congrats on making it three years! You guys are a great couple! It sounds like you had a busy and fun Christmas.

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting, and it looks like you had a great Christmas too! I miss you a lot, but it is fun to see your blog and your cute family. You look beautiful, and Tyson, is getting so big. I can't believe it.

Heidi said...

When I first read your #1 I thought it said "He SHARES even when he doesn't want to....." and I thought "Typical Christian, not wanting to share...." =0)