Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's Rodeo!!

Let's Rodeo San Antonio!! About a month ago our friends the Riggs and we went to the San Antonio Rodeo! All of the seats for the concert and rodeo show were sold out except for some $50.00 singles, so we decided we would rather walk the grounds instead. Here we are at the rodeo!
Christian and I dancing at the Rodeo...Yeah, we're still in love!
Lyndsay's niece sent a paper doll of herself called "Flat Miley" who was supposed to go on some adventures in San Antonio before getting mailed back for a school project. Flat Miley got to ride some old tractors, visit the pigs, and almost got trampled by a cow! It was pretty funny!
Here we are by a really scary cow...actually most of the cows were scary up close. You just never knew what they were going to do next!
We missed the pig races by just a few minutes. These pigs were really cute though!

All in all it was a lot of fun! It reminded me of my Financial Economics teacher, Farrell Jenson, who on the last day of class showed us a tractor pull in the same town Napoleon Dynamite was filmed. I guess he knew some of the characters in the movie and they actually aren't that different in real life!! Anyway, our friends watched Tyson and it was a real date! This picture is in honor of Farrell. Thanks Dr. Jenson!

5 comments:

Claire Bertin said...

Hi, Shannon! You are so cute. I love your blog! Tractors always remind me of Professor Jenson and the financial class that we took together. He is hilarious. Anyway, it's wonderful to know what's going on in your life. Your baby is so adorable :)

Daniel said...

Shannon,

I know you think my tractor is sexy.

drt

Adespain said...

Bytheway, you are looking so great! What's your secret?

Tim and Jennifer said...

I have to do "Flat Stanley" for my nephew. I totally should have taken him with to the rodeo!!

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

How is San An treating you? Do you miss Montana? Will you head back there eventually?