Monday, October 20, 2008

Poop!

So the other day I decided to actually get dressed in normal clothes for once (as opposed to the usual sweats and T-shirt). I then realized that you should never wear new or close to new clothes when you have a baby with you. Here are the results from the first explosion. I was just happy it missed my pants!
Apparently I had celebrated too soon. If at first he didn't succeed...Tyson will try again! Here is the second explosion (about an hour and a half later).

Don't worry, my clothes are not the only ones being pooped on! Maybe I am putting on his diapers wrong...who knows?

4 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

Oh my! Perhaps Brad and I aren't ready to have kids just yet! :)

JessiLeigh said...

LOL, the joys of motherhood!! Welcome to blogging, glad Ill be able to sneak a peek at you guys now and then!

Jeff and Nichole said...

So we have this thing on the desktop of our computer that shows the headlines of news stories from msn.com and we were looking at it one day and noticed the title of one headline was, "Poop!" Thinking that a little odd, but intriguing I clicked on it and some how was brought to your blog. Kind of wierd, but I'm glad the Lord lead us to you. We miss you guys. Happy Halloween!

Lindsey Whiting said...

ohhh...That is just too fun! I guess it's back to sweats? I'm glad you took pictures, because as time goes on it get's more difficult to remember that they make quite the "unfun" messes, as opposed to the "fun" messes that I love.